This site is protected by US copyrights 2009-2013 www.OfficialNorthPoleMail.com
A division of Internet Innovations
(205) 641-1222 Oneonta, AL 35121
We are no longer taking orders for the 2014 holiday season.

We look forward to serving all of you in 2015.

Merry Christmas!!

Official North Pole Mail

The offices of Internet Innovations will be closed starting Monday December 22nd through Sunday January 4th so that our employees can spend time with their families during the Christmas Holiday.

Internet Innovations offices will re-open on Monday January 5th, 2015.

At this time all letters are in route to their destinations.  99% of orders already are showing a delivered status and the remaining 1% should arrive without incident before Christmas.

Please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we return on Monday January 5th, 2015

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESSES BY DEPARTMENT

CUSTOMER SERVICE
customerservice@santasofficialnorthpolemail.com

MARKETING & AFFILIATES
marketing@santasofficialnorthpolemail.com

BILLING & AR/AP PAYMENTS
billing@santasofficialnorthpolemail.com

TESTIMONIALS & FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
marketing@santasofficialnorthpolemail.com


www.OfficialNorthPoleMail.com
www.OfficialToothFairyMail.com
www.OfficialEasterBunnyMail.com
www.santasofficialnorthpolemail.com